Eastlink's Rural Connect, also known as Rural Broadband (BRNS), is a service available in the underserved rural areas of Annapolis, Hants, Digby, Yarmouth, Queens, Lunenburg, Shelburne and Kings Counties.
- Good for basic Internet needs like e-mail, general Web browsing, access to Government Services, social media, and some video services
- $46.95 per month(1)
- Not designed to be used for large volumes of SD/HD video streaming over internet applications that require larger capacity networks
- Download speeds up to 1.5 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 500 Kbps
- 15 GB monthly Included Usage
- Up to 5 e-mail addresses
- Access your Eastlink e-mail from anywhere
- Anti-SPAM and virus filter on Eastlink e-mail included
- 24/7 customer support
(1) Professional installation of $99.95 applies. Upload and download speeds can be affected by computer set-up, Internet traffic or other factors. Use of Eastlink Rural Connect service is subject to Eastlink's Terms & Conditions and Rural Connect Acceptable Use Policy. Some conditions apply. All prices are before taxes.