March 16, 2020
As a valued Eastlink customer, I appreciate the trust you place in us and our team to serve you. During this unprecedented time, I wanted to reach out to you directly to let you know what we’re doing to ensure the continuity of our services, your safety and that of our team, and our partners.
I understand that you are counting on us to provide timely and responsive customer service through this. I don't take that lightly. That is why we are taking all precautions and measures to ensure that our operations are uninterrupted so that we can respond appropriately to issues and requests as they come up.
To help support you through this time, we are:
• temporarily suspending data limits on all internet plans.
• together, with our partners, providing access to the latest trusted information 24/7 via CBC News Network, CTV News Channel, and CP24.
• making sure our online and self-care service options are readily available for you to access your account from wherever you are.
To protect you and our team, we are:
• ensuring our team follows all safety and prevention practices.
• increasing the cleaning and disinfecting of our stores, especially high touch areas like retail counters and all demo devices etc.
• establishing protocols for our technicians to ensure appropriate protections are in place for both you and our technicians.
• following the advice of Public Health requesting our team members to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
• restricting travel and ensuring team members who have traveled outside Canada self-isolate at home for 14 days.
• cancelling public events wherever recommended and appropriate.
• creating work-from-home options for our team where appropriate to ensure continuity of service.
• actively monitoring conditions and as things change, adapting our approach based on guidance from national and local health authorities.
During these unsettling times, I want you to know that the team here at Eastlink cares deeply about doing whatever we can to support you and keep you connected to the things and people that matter most to you. As we continue to monitor new developments, you have my personal commitment that we will stay in touch to share what we're doing to adapt. We will post updates via our website at eastlink.ca.
Take good care,
Deborah Shaffner, CEO
Not finding what you're looking for? Our support pages have lots of great information to help you get the most out of your Eastlink services.
Chat is available Monday - Friday from 8am to 9pm and Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Locate your nearest Eastlink Store.
Our Canadian based customer service team is ready to help you.
Our Chat Support Hours: Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 9 PM, Saturday: 9 AM to 5 PM, Sunday (Tech Support only): 9AM to 5PM. Holiday Hours may differ. For frequently asked questions, find the answers in Eastlink Support.
For assistance with purchasing or upgrading your products and services, or to make changes to your account.
For technical support assistance with your products and services.
For assistance or questions about your billing and / or statement.
Connect with Us
for region specific information