Nova Scotia's Best Host Nicole Robinson
Halifax, NS –Some of the province’s most delicious food will be on display once again this fall with the return of Eastlink Magazine’s feature segment Nova Scotia’s BEST. Now in its second season, host Nicole Robinson explores even more of the best dishes Nova Scotia has to offer.
“Our first season of Nova Scotia’s Best has drawn rave reviews from passionate food lovers across the province,” said Eastlink TV vice president Michael Smith. “We’ve been working hard to deliver exclusive, locally-produced programming that our customers love, and Nova Scotia’s BEST, a featured segment on Eastlink Magazine, does an excellent job highlighting the diverse food flavours our province has to offer.”
Nova Scotia’s BEST returns to Eastlink Magazine every Sunday beginning Oct. 20 at 7 p.m., with repeat viewings throughout each week – please check local listings.
This season, Eastlink TV showcases the following of Nova Scotia’s BEST…
- October 20 Sissiboo Coffee Roaster (Coffee)
- October 27 Benjamin Bridge - Nova 7 (Wine)
- November 3 Blomidon Inn Restaurant (Appetizer)
- November 10 Café l’Acadie (Acadian Food)
- November 17 Wolfville Farmers Market (Farmers’ Market)
- November 24 Halifax Greek Fest (Festival Food)
- December 1 Hall’s Harbour Lobster Pound (Lobster Dinner)
- December 8 John’s Lunch (Diner)
- January 5 Lion’s Head Tavern & GRILL (Wing Night)
- January 12 Propeller Brewing Company (Beer)
- January 19 The Savvy Sailor (Salad)
- January 26 Two If By Sea Café (Bakery)
- February 2 Townhouse Brewpub and Eatery (Slow Food)
For more information about Eastlink Magazine, Nova Scotia’s BEST and Eastlink TV’s new fall lineup, please visit eastlink.ca/eastlinktv.
As Canada's largest, family owned and operated telecommunications company with operations in eight Canadian provinces and Bermuda, Eastlink provides residential, business and public sector customers with industry leading video entertainment and communications services.
Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink's advanced services include Unmatched TV featuring Personal Picks, Maestro DVR and Video OnDemand, high speed Internet scalable to 200 Mbps, competitive local and long distance telephone, home security and automation, data communications and exclusive locally-produced programming via Eastlink TV. Thanks to its 1,700 employees across Canada, Eastlink has been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for seven years running.
Public and Media Relations