Halifax, NS – Eastlink Wireless, Atlantic Canada’s largest 4G LTE network, builds on its customer focus today with the introduction of all new offerings that directly reflect consumer feedback, featuring nationwide plans with no roaming fees, and a new easyTab model.
“Our culture is to listen and respond to our customers,” says Lee Bragg, CEO of Eastlink. “They’ve told us that they want fewer plan restrictions, more choice and flexibility, and more transparency. I’m happy to say that we are listening and as a result we have further improved our offerings.”
Mr. Bragg says that since the company launched wireless earlier this year, he has been pleased with how the wireless business is developing. “Our objective was to launch a high-quality product that delivers an exceptional customer experience. These brand new plans build on that philosophy.”
Eastlink has listened to customers and as a result, we have:
- eliminated roaming fees within Canada
- introduced easyTabplus, which reduces the time to eliminate the Tab to just two years
- introduced a unique approach that allows customers to pick any plan and pair it with any device (for example, this allows customers who want a premium smartphone, such as the Galaxy S4, to combine it with even the lowest priced plans; delivering industry-leading flexibility and value)
Eastlink’s all new offerings feature:
Brand NEW Nationwide Plans
- worry-free usage with no roaming fees from coast to coast throughout Canada
- all-inclusive value with Unlimited Messaging, Call Display, Voicemail and Canada Long Distance included with every plan
- savings of up to 20 per cent in an Eastlink Bundle
- Consumers have complete flexibility to choose any phone and match it with any plan.
- Consumers can switch plans whenever they want, with no penalties or cancellation fees.
- After only 24 months, the monthly phone payments end and customers only pay for the monthly service plan.
“We don’t want to be like every other carrier," says Matthew MacLellan, Eastlink Wireless President. “Our goal is to be better – much better. We are developing a wireless experience that gives our customers what they have told us is most important to them – easy to understand plans, better pricing, no term contracts, and faster, more reliable speeds.”
As the largest family owned and operated telecommunications company in Canada, Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada.
Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink’s advanced services include Unmatched TV featuring Personal Picks, Maestro DVR and Video OnDemand, Internet Evolved including Personal Cloud services, wireless featuring nationwide calling, competitive local and long distance telephone, home security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally produced programming on Eastlink TV.
Eastlink is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies at the platinum level with operations in Nova Scotia, PEI, NL, Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia via sister companies Coast Cable and Delta Cable as well as Bermuda.
Public and Media Relations