Charlottetown, PE – Eastlink is ready to kick off national coverage of this year’s iconic Eastlink East Coast Music Week including the Eastlink East Coast Music Awards Gala, on Eastlink Channel 10 and HD 610.
“We’re honoured to return for the second year as title sponsor of Eastlink East Coast Music Week,” said Vice President of Eastlink TV Michael Smith. “It’s going to be a very busy and exciting week, and we’re working hard to share as much of it as possible with music fans across the country.”
Eastlink TV’s EECMW coverage details:
- Eastlink East Coast Music Week All Access: Join Matt Beardsley and Iayisha Khan from April 1 to 5 at 7 p.m. (AST) for this exciting LIVE program with feature stories about East Coast musicians, updates on ECMW events, and in-studio interviews with artists and industry professionals produced live from the PEI Convention Centre in Charlottetown.
- The East Coast Music Awards Gala: tune in to Eastlink TV on Sunday, April 6 at 8:00 p.m. (AST) for live, nationwide coverage of the Eastlink East Coast Music Awards Gala. Matt and Iayisha, along with Tamar Kozlov will interview celebrity arrivals with “Eastlink on the Red Carpet” live from the PEI Convention Centre Confederation Ballroom in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, beginning at 7:30 pm AST
- OnDemand and Eastlink To Go: enjoy Eastlink TV’s coverage of EECMW when and where you want with Eastlink TV OnDemand and on your computer, tablet or smartphone with Eastlink To Go.
- Season 2 of East Coast Music Unplugged: beginning in October, this 13-part series features some of the most influential local musicians, and offers intimate conversation about musical influences, song writing, and life as a prominent East Coast artist.
- EECMW coverage in high definition: all Eastlink TV coverage of this year’s EECMW will be available in high definition on Eastlink TV HD Channel 610.
For more information about Eastlink TV’s coverage of Eastlink East Coast Music Week, visit EECMW.
As the largest family owned and operated telecommunications company in Canada, Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada.
Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink’s advanced services include Unmatched TV featuring Personal Picks, Maestro DVR and Video OnDemand, Internet Evolved including Personal Cloud services, wireless featuring nationwide calling, competitive local and long distance telephone, home security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally produced programming on Eastlink TV.
Eastlink is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies at the platinum level with operations in Nova Scotia, PEI, NL, Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia via sister companies Coast Cable and Delta Cable as well as Bermuda.
Public and Media Relations