FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 17, 2014
Eastlink TV taping live, on-location at Desert Live Music Festival
Osoyoos, BC – Eastlink TV will be on-site at the Desert Live Music Festival from June 27 to July 1, taping segments for two new TV shows that will be airing on the channel this fall.
Turn It Up and OUT LOUD! are two of eight new Eastlink TV shows that are being added to the Oliver and Osoyoos lineup.
Eastlink’s Regional Manager Shawn Mudge said the programming additions represent the company’s commitment to offer customers exclusive and engaging community programming.
“Not many companies in our industry offer customers a window on their own community like we do,” said Mudge. “We’re always looking for ways to give our customers the best programming on Eastlink TV. We’re very pleased to announce this upgrade to Eastlink TV in Osoyoos and Oliver.”
Music fans are invited stop by the Eastlink tent during the Desert Live Music Festival for a chance to watch as Eastlink TV tapes feature segments for Turn It Up and Out Loud.
More about Turn it Up and OUT LOUD!:
- OUT LOUD! – Eastlink TV highlights local talent on this late night local music show. From Bluegrass to Hip Hop and every genre in between, OUT LOUD! takes you to performances and gets behind the local music scene.
- Turn It Up – A local music show promoting musicians from all over Southern BC. Tune in and ‘turn it up’ for musical performances and interviews with up-and-coming artists.
Additional regional programs coming to Eastlink TV in Oliver and Osoyoos:
- The Superfood Chef – Chef Wes Levesque will take you on a culinary journey that will leave your mouth watering. Chef Levesque takes tried and true recipes and adds a healthy, ‘Superfood’ twist.
- Fitness with PJ – Put on those runners and fill up that water bottle! Fitness trainer PJ Wren will help your get into shape with her customized, sweat dripping workouts.
- BC Outdoors Sportfishing – enjoy breathtaking scenery while learning valuable skills for your next trip on the water with BC Outdoors Sportfishing.
- That Wilderness Survival Show – Sunshine Coast Scout Master Brian Houle shows you how to survive in the Wild! From Building Emergency Shelters to finding food and starting fires, get the know-how you need to survive the elements with That Wilderness Survival Show.
As the largest family owned and operated telecommunications company in Canada, Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada.
Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink’s advanced services include Unmatched TV featuring Personal Picks, Maestro DVR and Video OnDemand, Internet Evolved including Personal Cloud services, wireless featuring nationwide calling, competitive local and long distance telephone, home security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming on Eastlink TV.
Eastlink is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies at the platinum level with operations in Nova Scotia, PEI, NL, Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia via sister companies Coast Cable and Delta Cable as well as Bermuda.
Public and Media Relations