COCHRANE, ON – Eastlink announced today the completion of the multi-million dollar upgrade to its fibre optic network with the addition of competitive phone service.
The company is leveraging its proven history of bringing much-needed competition and consumer choice to communities all over Canada, including Northern Ontario.
“We are ready to celebrate the completion of our upgrade and new bundled packages,” says Eastlink’s Sales and Marketing Manager, Matthew Street. “One thing we hear on a consistent basis from our customers is they want choice and they want options. We are thrilled to deliver on that here in Cochrane.”
Residents and businesses in Cochrane now have access to the most highly competitive, industry-leading services with better value and more convenience. And, says Mr. Street, they have the added benefit of one bill, and one point of contact to manage all of their services including technical support.
Here’s how Eastlink’s competitive advanced services stack up:
- Competitive choice for feature-rich local telephone, FREE Canada-wide long distance in a bundle – AND customers can keep their current number
- The fastest Internet with WiFi (download speeds up to 400 Mbps)
- Over 460 Digital TV Channels including 186 in brilliant HD
- The convenience of anywhere, anytime viewing with Eastlink to Go
- Access to state-of-the-art video services including TV OnDemand
- “Maestro” DVR with the ability to record up to six programs at once, plus stop and start live TV from any room in the house
- BIG savings in bundle
“Most customers choosing our flagship bundle can save thousands of dollars; we think they’ll be pretty happy about that,” explains Mr. Street.
For more information visit eastlink.ca/Cochrane or call 1.888.345.1111.
About Eastlink: As Canada’s largest family owned and operated telecommunications company, Eastlink provides world-class television, video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink’s advanced services include High Speed Internet, Wireless, Data, Winston Security and Automation, local and long distance Telephone and exclusive, locally-produced programming on Eastlink TV.
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the past 10 years, Eastlink has operations across Canada, and helps raise over $3.5M annually for charitable and community organizations across the country.
Public and Media Relations