Eastlink's Rural Connect, previously known as Rural Broadband (BRNS), is a service available in the underserved rural areas of Annapolis, Hants, Digby, Yarmouth, Queens, Lunenburg, Shelburne and Kings Counties.
- Good for basic Internet needs like e-mail, general Web browsing, access to Government Services, social media, and some video services
- $46.95 per month*
- Not designed to be used for large volumes of SD/HD video streaming over internet applications that require larger capacity networks
- Download speeds up to 1.5 Mbps**
- Upload speeds up to 500 Kbps**
- 15 GB monthly Included Usage
- $2 per GB applies thereafter (up to a maximum of $20)
- For more details call 1-877-737-2525
- Learn about Internet usage
- Check your usage
- Your Data Plan monthly usage period will now be the same as your billing period.
- You will be able to securely check your data plan usage from anywhere through My Account.
- Login and select Data Usage Details on the dashboard.
- You will receive an email alert when you reach 100% of your monthly Data Plan.
- Up to 5 e-mail addresses
- Access your Eastlink e-mail from anywhere
- Anti-SPAM and virus filter on Eastlink e-mail included
- 24/7 customer support
*Professional installation of $99.95 applies. Upload and download speeds can be affected by computer set-up, Internet traffic or other factors. Some conditions apply. All prices are before taxes.
**Rural Connect Internet utilizes technology which delivers a shared internet experience. In an effort to promote fair and equal access to the service for all users, Eastlink has established a Rural Connect Internet Traffic Management Policy to manage excessive usage as a result of Peer to Peer Traffic or Streaming Video Applications. Customers using these applications will experience maximum speeds of 128 kbps download and 80 kbps upload for Peer to Peer Traffic and 500 kbps download and 500 kbps upload for Streaming Video Applications. For more information related to our traffic management policy, please refer to our Rural Connect Acceptable Use Policy.