Here is everything you need to know to take advantage of this amazing offer.
Bring your cell phone number over to Eastlink and activate a new service.
Purchase a new cell phone with easyTab® or bring your own cell phone and activate on any new Eastlink Wireless Data Plus plan (including Add a Line plans) for each phone number ported.
Complete the online claim form within 8 weeks of your new Eastlink cell phone activation. This includes uploading your final bill from your previous provider showing the following information:
- Your ported cell phone number
- Any early termination/cancellation fee for each cell phone number you activate new with Eastlink on eligible plans
By following this process you can claim up to $200 toward each cancellation fee, which doesn't include taxes or service plan charges.
Allow 4 to 8 weeks for the bill credit to be applied to your account from the time of submission date.
Offer valid for a limited time and subject to certain conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Certain conditions apply. Eastlink will only accept claims that meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be 18 or older, and must pass a credit check.
- You must upload or mail-in the final bill from its previous wireless service provider that displays its cancellation/early-termination fee.
- The previous service provider must operate in Eastlink's serving territory.
- You must have ported your existing cell phone number to Eastlink and activated a new Nationwide Data Plus plan (including Add a Line plans) for each cell phone for which you file a claim.
- Buyout offer may not be combined with other in-market offers, at Eastlink’s discretion.
You can submit up to five separate claims for five cell phones per new account, each cell phone is individually subject to the criteria above.
Eastlink will provide a device transfer credit allowing you to transfer up to $200 of your outstanding device balance - shown as the cancellation/early-termination fee on the uploaded final invoice - to Eastlink, at our sole discretion.
The device transfer credit will be provided in one or more bill credit(s), which will be applied to your Eastlink Wireless bill 4-8 weeks from the time you submitted your complete
claim. The device transfer will establish an amount owing on your account which Eastlink will pay in 24 equal installments on your behalf as long as your Eastlink account
remains in good standing, with each relevant device on a Nationwide Data Share plan.
Should you cancel your Eastlink Wireless service before the device transfer credit has been fully paid down, you will owe to Eastlink the remaining balance of the device
transfer credit. The device transfer credit is subject to the easyTab® terms and conditions outlined in your wireless service agreement.