Certain conditions apply.
Contract Buyout applications must meet all of the following criteria:
• You must be 18 or older, and pass a credit check.
• You must upload your final bill from your previous wireless service provider that displays its cancellation/early-termination fee.
• The previous service provider must operate in Eastlink's serving territory.
• You must have ported your existing cell phone number to Eastlink and activated a new Nationwide Data Plus plan (including Add a Line plans) for each cell phone for which you apply.
• Buyout offer may not be combined with some in-market offers, at Eastlink’s discretion.
You can submit up to five separate applications for five cell phones per new account, each cell phone is individually subject to the criteria above. Eastlink will provide a device transfer credit allowing you to transfer up to $200 of your outstanding device balance - shown as the cancellation/early-termination fee on the uploaded final invoice - to Eastlink, at our sole discretion.
The device transfer credit will be provided in one or more bill credit(s), which will be applied to your Eastlink Wireless bill 4-8 weeks from the time you submitted your complete application. The device transfer will establish an amount owing on your account which Eastlink will pay in 24 equal installments on your behalf as long as your Eastlink account remains in good standing, with each relevant device on a Nationwide Data Plus plan.
Should you cancel your Eastlink Wireless service before the device transfer credit has been fully paid down, you will owe to Eastlink the remaining balance of the device transfer credit. The device transfer credit is subject to the easyTab® terms and conditions outlined in your wireless service agreement.