With our new Rollover Data plans, if you have unused data at the end of the month, it will automatically roll over to your next month, so you don’t lose what you don’t use!
You can rollover your unused monthly data, up to the amount of data that is included in your monthly plan.
For example: if your
monthly plan includes 10 GB of data, you can roll over up to 10 GB of unused
data to the following month. You cannot have more than 10 GB of data in your
rollover bucket at any given time.
Your unused data will rollover at the end of each bill cycle.
That’s the best part! There is no expiry, which means you can use your rolled over data any time!
Yes! Want to share this awesomeness with your family members? No problem! Share and save with up to 10 lines for only $40 per line.
*Data charges may apply for Pictures and
It's easy to get started. Call us, chat with us or visit us and speak to one of our friendly Customer Care team. We'll walk you through offers like $0 Down with easyTab®, contract buyout and answer your questions on the latest phones. It's easy to make the switch today.
*Certain conditions apply. Offer valid for a limited time, and is subject to change without notice. Taxes and 911 fees, if applicable, are extra. A one-time Connection Fee of $35 is applied on your first Eastlink bill.
$5 credit is available when you bring your own device to Eastlink and activate on a monthly Rollover Data plan; and will appear on your Eastlink Mobile invoice for 12 months. Regular in-market price applies after the 12 months. In the event your service is terminated or service plan is changed during the 12-month period, you may be required to forfeit the remaining monthly credits.
If you subscribe to a Rollover Data plan the following terms and conditions apply:
1. Starting on your second month of service any data you have not used by the end of the month will be rolled over to the next month.
2. The maximum roll over data you can have at any given time is equal to the monthly data included in your Rollover Data plan. For example, if you subscribe to a 10 GB plan, the maximum amount of rollover data you can have at any given time is 10 GB.
3. Rollover data will expire if you change plans, including to another Rollover Data plan.
4. If you change to another Rollover Data plan, you will start to incur rollover data in your second month after your plan change.
5. Unused data included in Travel Packs, Data Top-Up, and Bonus Data cannot be rolled over.
Not finding what you're looking for? Our support pages have lots of great information to help you get the most out of your Eastlink services.
Chat is available Monday - Friday from 8am to 9pm and Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Locate your nearest Eastlink Store.
Our Canadian based customer service team is ready to help you.
Our Chat Support Hours: Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 9 PM, Saturday: 9 AM to 5 PM, Sunday (Tech Support only): 9AM to 5PM. Holiday Hours may differ. For frequently asked questions, find the answers in Eastlink Support.
For assistance with purchasing or upgrading your products and services, or to make changes to your account.
For technical support assistance with your products and services.
For assistance or questions about your billing and / or statement.
Connect with Us
for region specific information